About Dr. Azinmehr
Dr. Elham Azinmehr is specialized in gynecological surgery as well as cosmetic surgery too provide two main factors for the advancement of women in the realm of life – health and self esteem. She provides extensive services in the field of specialized counseling and surgery to her patients.
About Dr. Azinmehr
Dr. Elham Azinmehr is a surgeon and gynecologist who specializes in childbirth and infertility. She received her degree from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Azinmehr also has additional qualifications in undergraduate and advanced laparoscopic courses. Dr. Azinmehr has had over eighteen years of experience and has provided many important articles to her filed of study.
Dr. Azinmehr Story
To seek employment as a gynecologist at one of the Georgia hospital and most prestigious health facilities in the United States; to hone my skills and devote my time to women with gynecologic health issues or research.
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system.
- Prior experience treating rape victims.
- Vast training in performing gynecologic surgeries, including diagnostic and emergency procedures.
- Wide network of professional contacts in the medical and gynecologic fields.
- Prominent ability to provide care with emphasis on a holistic approach, treating the female patient as a physical, emotional, and social being.
- Excellent bedside manner and admirable ability to establish relationship with the patient.
- Exceptional skills in exposing health teachings for a complete and speedy recovery.
- Unique critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to deliver superior results under extreme pressure.
- Interminable flexibility and adaptability to constantly changing circumstances.
- Gynecologist, 1998-present – Iran Shiraz medical science.
- Attended to women with general health issues and reproductive health conditions.
- Assisted women and adolescents to understand the different marvels that occur inside the female human body during their life span, including, but not limited to, menstrual periods, fertility, conception, pregnancy, and menopause.
- Performed over thousands surgeries in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic problems, such as exploratory laparotomy, dilation and curettage, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, tubal ligation, and other surgical procedures.
- Monitored and followed up progress of patients. Conducted seminars surrounding the topic of reproductive health care. Some especial surgery linked with urological field like cystourethoscopy and urodynamic testing and repair of vesicouterine and vesicocutaneous and vesicovaginal fistula, pubovaginal sling, pessary for prolapse and incontinency.
- Used knowledge, training, and experience in the provision of medical care and prescription of medications to patients with female reproductive health concerns
- Performed proper documentation of all treatments administered using the patient electronic medical record.
- Supervised gynecologic residents and other mid-level members of the medical team.
- Performed other necessary medical staff duties as directed.
- Practiced all aspects of the gynecologic area of medicine in the in-patient and out-patient setting.
- Assessed, diagnosed, and treated female reproductive disorders, including abnormal bleeding and irregular menstrual periods, endometriosis, genital infections, ovarian cysts, breast abnormalities, and several other conditions concerning the female reproductive system
- Educated patients on practices that promote wellness and health and instructed on measures to detect any abnormality or aberration in the female body, such as breast self-examination
- Operated on over 1000 patients who needed surgical intervention for the treatment of their gynecologic conditions
- Medical School, University of Iran shiraz
- MD, Gynecology and obstetrics (straight forward to residency)
- 1994-1998 College, University of Iran Shiraz
Iran Shiraz medical science
- 1987-1994 High School, Aseye high school (the best high school in Iran shiraz)
High School Diploma(my entrance grade for university was top ten )
-Obstetrics and Gynecology
-Gynecologic Oncology, perinatology
-Therapy and Counseling
-Rotations in gynecology (4 years), pediatrics, psychiatry, podiatry, intensive care, neurology, orthopedic, ICU, CCU, Internal medicine, anesthesiology.
-Volunteered with the Peace Corps in a mission to remote place in Iran to aid HIV-infected women and any other disease in reproductive system of females for about 4 years.
-Pelvic and vaginal sonography
-Transplantation (bone marrow, kidney, liver and pancreas).
- Civil Status ;marriage
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1968
- Interests: Updates on gynecologic and obstetrics treatment procedures and new developments in the area of gynecologic and obstetrics assessment tools